Are YOU female, 35+ and feel that it’s become an uphill struggle to keep on top of your overall wellbeing?
My Time for Change is YOUR lifestyle solution packaged in an online food and fitness programme that empowers you to take charge of your health and wellbeing. All from the comfort of your own home.
No need for gym memberships, no shakes, no banned foods or gimmicks. Real food for real people with real lives. Giving you the freedom to live the life you love. Eating smarter to get results, not working harder.
Do YOU feel you’re working hard at your physical self, but not seeing the results you think YOU DESERVE?
Are YOU battling with feeling tired, out of sorts, stressed and lacking in energy?
Have YOU fallen out of love with fitness? Or were never in love it in the first place?
Are YOU suffering with mood, feeling low or just generally out of balance?
This program offers a simple no nonsense approach to help improve YOUR mental, physical and emotional wellness.
There are helpful life hacks, tips and tricks to help make YOU feel happier in the skin you’re in, giving you a leaner, fitter reflection. Your taste buds will be tingling and your gut health activated! Feel in tip top condition.
Fad diets don’t work and staying motivated isn’t easy. No one wants to feel hungry and we all want a sustainable long-term approach, so that we can change pre-existing bad habits we know aren’t helping our cause.
Whatever YOUR goals, whatever YOUR reasons, My Time for Change allows YOU to live the life YOU love.
Make this YOUR time for change with MY Time for Change!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- – You receive pre course documents sharing simple easy to understand science and facts so you feel confident in what you’re doing and why.
- – Daily motivational vlogs from your health coach sharing all aspects of wellbeing, health, food and fitness so you can kick start every day.
- – Help to understand the fact from the fiction and perhaps where we are mis-led by the food industry.
- – Monthly tasty, easy to prep recipes, suitable for all the family to inspire and give you ideas.
- – Weekly guidelines to help you plan your meals that suit YOUR life.
- – Access to a library of 10-minute workout videos, so no need to pay gym memberships or leave the comfort of your own home.
- – 10 minute LIVE daily videos
- – Easy to prep and tasty recipe suggestions.
- – Access to a professional health & fitness coach to guide you through your day, your month and available to you daily, should you want support to make changes to particular aspects of your lifestyle.
- – Access to a safe and private group of like-minded people where you can pose questions, motivate each other, be accountable and be part of a community that boosts you when you need it.
We look forward to welcoming you to My Time for Change when you feel it’s YOUR time to change.
If you are local then this programme is fully supported by The Hollies Farm Shop, who now stock a range of My Time for Change friendly products and recipe cards and My Time for Change ready meals. You also find My Time for Change dishes on their menus at 59 and 32 restaurants. (Formerly known as Clean & Lean).
Please call Emma on 07971 596529 or contact me for more information.
Mindy and Emma are 2 middle-aged women, who decided that juggling family life, work, household chores and all the other life laundry wasn’t enough! Their shared passion for living life to the full with their glasses always half full (preferably full!!) has brought them together to be able to bring you My Time for Change. They want the feeling of wellbeing to be available to more women!
Having witnessed many changes in themselves both physically and mentally during their forties, they felt that My Time for Change should be shared with more women of a certain age, so that more women can be helped, to find happiness during a decade that brings so many changes. Both Emma & Mindy have followed the My Time for Change way of eating and know that middle age doesn’t have to be a misery. There is another way!
Emma and Mindy x
Why not find out more from one of my clients; Mindy Cowap? Mindy joined my programme in September 2018 and has been blogging about her personal journey on the My Time for Change programme (formerly known as Clean & Lean).