I am delighted to be able to bring this programme to you from wherever you may be!
These online monthly courses will give you a healthy approach to eating, turning some diet myths on their head!
This is not a diet, but taking a closer look at being smart with your everyday foods to give you a healthier, happier leaner body.
Most of us want to enjoy all foods, but at the same time, we want to be mindful of blood pressure, diabetes, stress levels, sleep patterns, energy levels and overall health.
Focusing on what we eat is becoming increasingly important to a growing audience. What if there were some really simple, no nonsense, life hacks available to you that could help you achieve your health and fitness goals, make improvements to your lifestyle, help you lose weight and give you a reduction in body fat?
All this.. plus you keep your taste buds tingling, your gut health activated and your health in tip top condition..
Your answer is Clean & Lean!
- These courses provide supporting documents to help you understand more about foods and what they can do for you.
- You receive weekly guidelines to help you plan your meals that suit YOUR life.
- You have access to 10 minute workout videos, so no need to pay silly gym memberships or leave the comfort of your own home.
- You receive easy to prep and tasty recipe suggestions.
- You have daily access to me for all your nutrition questions and support, along with daily motivational videos and messages.
If you are local then this programme is fully supported by The Hollies Farm Shop, who now stock a range of Clean & Lean friendly products and recipe cards. You also find Clean & Lean dishes on their menus at 59 and 32 restaurants.
Please call 07971 596529 or contact me for more information.
Why not find out more from one of my clients; Mindy Cowap? Mindy joined my programme in September 2018 and has been blogging about her personal journey on my Clean & Lean programme. Read more in Mindy’s Time for Change blogs here.