A class designed to help those who feel they can’t exercise due to injury, recovering from illness, an operation or have generally not exercised for some time.
A slow pace of class for all ages and abilities and it’s aim is to make exercising fun and achievable.
It will help to:
- Increase bone density, preventing osteoporosis
- Assist with functional movement to help make everyday tasks that bit easier
- Improve core strength to provide better balance and stability
- Tone muscles and increase your muscle mass therefore making your metabolic rate perform better
- Help with flexibility and muscle stiffness
- Improve your overall fitness, stamina and endurance
- Give you more energy
- Help with mental fatigue